All prices and payments are in US dollars. To compare the pricing in your own currency, use our currency converter.
The Booking process:
To book your reservation for Sunshine Villa at Glenbrook Resort, please follow these instructions:
- Read the Terms and Conditions in the Renter Agreement. By sending your inquiry, you agree to abide by the Renter Agreement.
- Complete the form and submit using the “Send Inquiry” button. If you have a promotional code or referral code, please enter it in the Comments/Questions field when you send your inquiry.
- Watch your e-mail inbox! Once we receive your inquiry, we will verify the availability of your desired dates and send you an e-mail with a quote for your stay.
- Review and accept the quote as soon as possible to officially book your stay. A down payment deposit of 20% is also due at the time of booking to reserve your desired dates. You may pay by check, credit card or PayPal. Your balance is due 60 days before your arrival date. If your reservation starts within the next 60 days, your payment will be due in full when you receive the quote. PLEASE NOTE: The quote does not put a hold on the dates requested. The dates will not be reserved until the quote is accepted and the down payment is paid.
What are the costs in my currency?
All payments for Sunshine Villa at Glenbrook Resort must be made in US dollars. However, we know that sometimes the best way to understand pricing is to see it in your own currency. For your convenience, we’ve provided the following currency converter:
- Once you’ve booked your stay, it’s time to explore Orlando and decide which of the many attractions and theme parks you want to visit.
- Read through the amenities list to see all the little luxuries provided for your stay at Sunshine Villa.
- Check out the frequently asked questions from other guests.
- Follow us on social media for more Orlando travel tips and ideas.